Where do I go from here?

Right now I'm listening to the pressure cooker as it makes a scrumptuous pot of beef soup. I have to make sure that the "pressure" stays even and that the "steam" doesn't get too intense. It's kind of like life I suppose....you don't ever want it to "explode" and while I've never been privy to the aftermath of an exploded pressure cooker...I hear it's pretty intense.

I was on the verge of "exploding", oh yes I was....but today....I'm content...the steam is slowly receding (only to build up again) and I'm able to think a little more clearly....at least for the next few hours. I'm about ready to turn the heat off and just let it fizzle out...just for the evening until things start to bubble again in the morning.

I missed out on a gorgeous day and some fantastic photography opportunities but....I feel that much more at ease.

Tomorrow...is another day.

Comments

Popular Posts