A memorable evening

Today was no different from any other...I slept like crap, not that crap sleeps but...you know...three hours and then I realized the husband wasn't with me, so I get up....only to find him in bed with our girl....it's 2:45 a.m. I then spent from 3:00 a.m. until 6:15 a.m. tossing and turning and listening to "him" snore....loudly! I finally fall asleep only to be woken by another stupid dream at 8:00 a.m. and well..that was it!

Sat and had coffee and enjoyed the peace while I checked you guys all out. Then it was laundry, cleaning, dropping Krystina off at dance, picking up a birthday gift (for a birthday she's attending tomorrow), buying groceries (all $270.00 worth), picking up the little princess, going home, putting away everything, to sit down and finish up a clients' work, to get ready for dinner with Tony and the kids, to....hearing them bitch and moan (well only one of them) about how it was just a nuisance and basically....was taking away from his "World of WarCraft" time....like I care!

It's still foggy and absolutely freezing out there....well not literally but now that there's a bit of moisture in the air....1 degree feels a whole lot colder than -10 "dry"! We ended up finally using our "Bright Nights" coupons at the "Old Spaghetti Factory" in New Westminster....totally loved it! A bottle of wine (of course), two orders of hot wings, caesar salad, yummy bread and bowls of chicken penne....ugh!....I can barely breathe. It was good....just us....despite Teddy and his "mood" and his interrupting "mp3 player"....it was good to be together.

Tony and I enjoyed people watching (as the place was completely packed) and especially checking out a family of...oh I don't know...20! I thought for a second they were the "Duggers"....well they could have been because you could definitely tell they were of that "background"....it was all good.

Comments

Popular Posts