I can't see clearly....my brain is fogged

Actually, now that the snow has finally stopped...we've been dealing with major fog. Temperatures have gone up but walking out in the amongst the mist, it feels colder than it did when it was -8 and dumping. To be honest....I'm chilled to the bones tonight...hence the glass of wine...which you can't see, but I am enjoying! My good son is putting a fire log on as we speak.

Life is absolutely as chaotic as it can possibly be at one point in my life....January is always uncontrollable and absolutely insane....more so than any other time in my life....and you all know that each and every day is pretty insane in this household! I've been working with my head down, fingers to the calculator and pen to paper.....I will get through this....I always do. Until then....cheers and enjoy the evening!

p.s.....if any of you are looking to add me to "facebook"....search for me under "wind**blos*som"....searching for me under my "real name" will get you there too but....I'm not adding anyone to that sight...I only used that for the TKD crowd and they don't know I have a blog. So yeah...I'd be more than happy to connect but...you gotta do it this way. Judging from the amount of "delurkers" though....I'm sure I'm well sought after! ;o) It's okay...it's just me and my fingers....and few close "blogging friends"...I like that...I'm not one to need a big crowd.

Okay...the son has "American Idol" recorded for me soooo....that's where I'm headed....with my glass of wine of course!

G'night!

Comments

Popular Posts