This girls' on a roll!

While I did indeed skip my work out yesterday...I had good reason! See...I worked and worked...until I went into panic at 11:00 a.m. and wondered how I was going to get to West Van, South Van and Richmond all in the course of one day. Well...I did it...course I didn't get home until 6:00 p.m.....so good reason to miss my workout....but I did eat fantabulously!

Today....I went...and it was good....I think I'm getting the "bug" back.

While I was sweating it out on the elliptical I was checking out the other girls...not in "that way"...that's sick...well it is if you're a girl. Anyways....to be quite blunt...since I haven't worked out my boobs have, well...they've become more "robust"...in a good way. Actually considering they fed three whiny, snotty babes....they've "returned to normal" and I was getting to actually like them again. However.....I knew with the return to working out that I would lose them again...quickly. But what's better?....good health and little bitty boobies or bad health and big knockers....I know...it's too bad there's no medium! So anyways....I'm looking at (and hating) these young girls (I should add "skinny" girls) with big knockers, wearing these gorgeous lo-cut tops. I thought to myself..."you b&tc*" (in a loving sort of way)...how could you?!? But in the end...I'm okay with it....I'll make do with what I've got because you know the saying...."more than a......" never mind...I won't finish that. I'll take the lower blood pressure over anything....and yeah...the heart beat was already down a couple of beats which means....I will probably stay alive while on the treadmill and you won't find me unconscious and curled up at the end of the mat!

I am taking it easy in the gym...I am...41 (almost *gulp* 42) and am working it up slowly...but it was a good feeling today...even if tomorrow there won't be any "feeling"...or the "feeling" will be "pain"...it'll be worth it....just you wait!

Comments

Popular Posts