Another snowy day up north.

We definitely did get more snow but it really wasn't that bad. I think the city has become pretty comfortable driving in the white stuff and we even managed smooth "rush hour" traffic...or so I hear. It's already warming up and I'm sure the snow will be gone in no time.

Tony's dealing with the princess as I type. She can be a little melodramatic but at the same time....it's quite sad. She's on the verge of a complete breakdown...crying and panicking. Her latest thing is that it's so hard for her to sleep all by herself when mommy and daddy get to go to bed "together"....."um yeah...that's the way it's should be". And just tonight...she went into a complete panic because well, brace yourself...her poop was just a little more "normal" than the rock hard bullets she typically has (you all remember the "poop problem" right?). It's 10:20 p.m. and we've been attempting to get her to bed for an hour and a half now...the boys are asleep, Grandpa's asleep...heck, even the foul beast is snoring in her corner!!!

Anyways....I've been looking into information on Boston for my upcoming trip with my sister. It looks like it's a beautiful city...anybody have any recommendations for places to visit/eat at? Remember...it'll be me and my camera!

Comments

Fen said…
Sorry to hear K is having such issues. You should definitely look into Positive Discipline, there should be some help there for you. We're slowly putting the practice into action.

And yes, they do have help for teenagers with attitudes!
Thanks for the suggestion Erik, I'm going to look into it. She came crawling in around 4 this morning....the edge of the bed is not a fun place.

Popular Posts