I thought kids only kept you up all night?

I had one of the worst night's in a very long time, last night...the night before...and the night before that. Yes, it appears that my husband has a cold....with a sore throat....just like the one I suffered with last week (and am still trying to free myself of the mucous crap stuffing my sinuses).....except that when I had the cold....he could still sleep...because I didn't snore like a bull! Seriously, no matter what I do, whether I gently nudged him, turned him over, shoved him, kicked him, punched him...hey, we were getting pretty close to strangulation (not seriously....no need to be calling social services)....he just kept on rumbling.

Being the good wifey that I am, I picked up my pillow and a warm micro-fibre blanket and headed to the couch.....where just as I was drifting into dreamland....Tony came and told me to come back to bed.....so that he could "cuddle" (which means he was cold). About 45 minutes later....Krystina's "Bratz" alarm clock went off rigning (this is one of those old fashioned clocks with the two BIG bells on the top and the hammer that goes back and forth and pounds those bells.....scared the willies out of her and I)....so it took another 30 minutes for my heart to settle down. I'm once again drifting off....and he starts up again!! I gave up and got out of bed....so here I sit....coffee in hand, glasses on my nose feeling very, very sleepy.

Comments

Popular Posts