Hello and good morning!

I thought my upper body was sore? Ha! It's nothing to what my lower body is feeling today! I told you I was out of shape...horribly. But it's all good....I fit in 3 workouts this week AND managed to get a dump load of work done....course a client came by last night and dropped off a "box" of new paperwork....just before he heads to Costa Rica....bum!

I was seriously considering going to the gym today while Krystina was at dance class but...I think I'll go to M&M Meat Shop instead....you know they have yummy bacon wrapped, filet mignon's or whatever they are....some sort of beef...and I'm craving beef. Too bad it doesn't go with white wine....yes, it's true....I've given up the red and taken on the white. Oh don't worry I'll still enjoy a glass/bottle here and there but....I think the white stuff is lighter in taste and calories.

So there you have it...not too much to report on....although with my birthday *gulp* coming up very quickly....I put one little item on my "wish list".....http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/Canon-EF-100mm-f-2.8-USM-Macro-Lens-Review.aspx . Check it out! Then I can spend time (that I don't have) doing what I love best.

The dog needs to be fed.....

Comments

Deanna said…
in case someone hasn't told you....

YOU ARE CRAZY.

Suck it up buttercup... it's the truth!!

Glad to see you got your arms in working order again....because the rest of you is a little ding batty-ish...

i say that because i like you!

OH... and that card... it's still rolling around in the vehicle... in case you are wondering....
Fen said…
Take it easy when you're just starting back up with the workouts. You can get broken and then have to take six weeks off to let it get better. I applaud your desire though. Maybe alternate with cardio between the lifting days to get a sweat on?
Always love your comments Deanna....they get me chuckling!!

Erik...my plan is to work out at the gym with a 20 minute cardio and then weights, every second day alternating with good, brisk walks with the dog (and husband) the other days....until I get re-accustomed to this torture. At which point I'll go a little harder...maybe.
You are such a GO-GETTER! You inspire me, although I agree with Erik, take it slow when you're just starting up. We can't deal with no posting because you broke your arms! :-D
Sarai...Deanna's right...I really am crazy!! :o)

Popular Posts