Committed.....

....and not in the "psychosis" sort of way, although...

I did it! I'm back at the gym and to boot...I ate "super healthy" today...that's day one down...tomorrow is day two and I have full intentions of hitting the gym again....especially when I found out how horribly out of shape I am!

For now however, I keep burping the awful taste of fish...I think the baggie of vitamins included some sort of water dwelling pill and now I keep tasting the taste of trout...or something.

The rain is back...in a good sort of way.

Monday is over and I learned how to play "21" and to know which "smoked fish" is the right one for my fil....obviously the canned variety is a no, no!

Comments

Christian D. said…
Congrats on making it back into the gym. We went on Sunday, found out our membership had expired and they wanted us to repay an initiation fee...so yah...not going to that gym anymore. Back to kettlebells and bodyweight stuff!

Popular Posts