Delurking and poison

Delurk Yourself


So its 9:24pm and I just learned from several of the blogs that I frequent that today is (was) Delurking Day. Whatever that means. What that means for YOU is that you get to leave me a comment and say Hello. Don't be scared. Just do it. Nothings gonna happen. I may e-mail you back to say "HI" back but other than that, nothing.

Otherwise...I'm trying to "de-poison" myself from the "foul one". I've spoken about my dog's terrible gas issue...well tonight was no exception (but then again...neither was last night or the night before or tomorrow night for that matter). I don't know what the hell to do anymore...I spend a fortune on "good food" for her and yet....I still get her lying next to me, blowing the rippers and then calmly getting up and disappearing while I.....choke and slowly die in her fumes. It's been this way since day one and no....I am not going to succumb to feeding her "raw foods" that are "specially prepared" for her....um yeah..she's a dog...there's no way that she's going to eat better than the six of us do...$350 a week on groceries is enough! Anyways...she's outside barking at the stars (yes....they've come out to play...yay!...no more rain/snow for a couple of hours!) and I hesitate (because I've just caught my breath) to let her back in....let her piss off the neighbours for just a bit...cuz really...their dogs are a royal pain in the a%ss at 6:30 in the morning!

Other than that.....another dump load of work got done today and it's one day closer to my trip to Boston. Oh by the way.....I failed to mention, that my sister failed to mention...apparently the flight from Vancouver to Seattle is on a tiny little crapper that only holds 40 humans....I'll start drinking the week before we leave!!

Comments

Popular Posts