It's 9:55 pm....

....and I just finished eating a piece of beef! I know it's late but....I had a half a bagel (with pb) at 9 a.m. this morning and then.......nothing......until 4:15 p.m. this afternoon!!....in addition to have been completely freezing from being in a clients ("gym") office where there was literally no heat (and it's -2 outside)....great if you're working out but the only thing getting a workout was my brain and my fingers. So yeah....at that point I was literally shaking with hunger and lack of heat. So I picked myself up a "tall, non-fat, vanilla latte and a peppered bacon and egg sandwhich" from Starbucks....I think I finally thawed out around 6 p.m....just when I served myself some soup...with brown rice. So yeah...I don't feel too guilty about eating at this time.

Workouts have been going....added 5 lbs to my weights this week...my tri's are killing me.

Last night's sleep (as each and every night is) was, for the lack of a better word....shitty. I'd toss and turn, then I had to pee, then I would flip over to one side only to have my husband "pleasantly" (not!) breathe in my face...to flip again...it was endless. Sure could have slept comfortably at 7:15 though....which is when I had to get up!

Well my boy (Al) is still doing his homework...he swears that it was all dumped on him today...whatever....so I better go check on the hermit.

Comments

Christian D. said…
I'm attempting a comeback on the workouts as well so congrats on keeping it up. I haven't stepped on the scale yet, but tomorrow I think I will. I want to get down 20 lbs by the time our Alaska cruise comes around at the End of May. We'll see!
Fen said…
I feel you on the sleep. It isn't for lack of trying but Grady and Sully have been demanding to sleep in our bed even if they get put to bed in their own. Last night was the worst in a while and today will be a slog.

But good work on the workouts, your body will thank you!

Popular Posts