Just a post

Gahhh, I finally have a few moments to myself and I figured I’d sit down with my jav and do a bit of reading on the internet. Of course what has to happen? I can’t connect to the internet!!! Actually it’s been very off and on for a few days now and is becoming incredibly frustrating! This morning I managed to check out some new recipes at “all recipes.com” (I can’t seem to add the darn link here, sooo…you gotta check it out!) and then that was it…kaput. So by the time this gets posted, I’ll have cooled off a bit and the internet will be up and running….you’ll know this because, well…you’ll be reading this post.

I am managing to keep my workouts regular now. In other words, my “mood” is not dictating whether I actually go or not….I just keep feeling the kick in the pants that I’ve needed for so long….and it’s not the hubs doing the kicking! Speaking of the hubs….he told me he’s returning to the gym as well….even bought himself a new pair of runners, a gym bag and some t-shirts. Funny thing is…..I have yet to actually see this new gym bag and the runners…well while they’ve been “spray protected”….continue to rest comfortably on top of Tony’s tool box.

Oh….another my brood have just risen from the dead….Tony’s already gone to work (for a while now), the eldest has gone to school (he was devastated when he found out that he was the only one who had school…the younger two have a Pro-D day) and now Al is going over the crushing defeat that he witnessed on American Idol. That just leaves the princess and Gramps still rotting….must be nice!

Actually back to the devastation that Teddy felt yesterday….this is how it happened.

*my cell phones rings*
Me: hello?
Son: hiiii mom.
Me: yes Ted?
Son: do I have a pro-d day tomorrow?
Me: *lol* who went to school today?
Son: pardon?
Me: did you go to school today?
Son: um yeah.
Me: did I go to school today?
Son: um no.
Me: then who should know whether “you” have a pro-d day tomorrow?
Son: um me?
Me: bingo!
Son: so do I?
Me: I believe you do.
Son: aww you’re kidding me? It’s sooo unfair!
Me: yes my son….life can be very, very unfair…especially on the days that you have to go to school and your brother and sister don’t.

Comments

Popular Posts