It's weird when you realize....

....just how grown up your kids have gotten. As I was getting Krystina ready for her bath tonight, I had the incredible urge to hug her naked little body and plant some kisses on her robust cheeks....and then I realized that I wouldn't be doing this for very much longer. My little baby will be turning 8 this year....for some reason I thought she was only going to turn 7...she's already 7...for half a year already! *sigh*...time just doesn't "stand still".

It's been a wonderful holiday spent with those that mean the most...a time of over indulgence, of doing nothing and of recuperating. My menu plan for the next few weeks has taken quite a drastic turn....but I'm looking forward to it. Again....I'm not in this to be "rock solid" but...when you've only worked once since the summer....it's time to concentrate!...and at 41 (almost 42...*gasp*!)...it's time to really "concentrate"!!! The gym beckons, healthy diet and less vino begs....we'll be on our road to catch up with my skinny little sister in no time!!

For now....more snow....and my car stuck in the drive-way for one more day. If the snow doesn't stop...I'm buying a snowmobile!

Oh and on another side note...I went to "Stupid Store" tonight and picked up some groceries...some healthy stuff for me and the hubs....spent $417.00... I kidd you not and stood in the line-up to pay for 30 minutes!!! What is this world coming to? But then what kind of idiot spends that much money for one weeks' worth of groceries?!?!?

Comments

Popular Posts