Gone with the old.

Well there you have it....2008 is done and gone.

The year ended off really well but there were definitely some times during the year that I wasn't sure I could get through....but I did. I could sit here and whine about the heartaches that I've felt over the last year, the broken relationships, the stress levels of a life gone way too crazy, crazy business men using me as there "middle guy", the life style change of having a parent live with us, dealing with countless appointments and surgeries that belonged to a parent and/or parent-in-law, the broken or non-existent new year's resolution from last year. The list can go on but.....I won't.

2008 as busy as it was was a good year.....complete with three healthy children, a healthy, loving husband, people that love me, people that I love, a dog that gets me out for walks even when I can't get to the gym, my own good health, a prospering business, a roof over my head, memories etched forever in my heart and mind of times spent with the kids....again the list can go on.....

I'm just thankful....thankful for the year gone by....looking forward to the new year arrived. Hopes for more time with Tony and the kids, more time spent behind my camera, more time spent in the gym, more time enjoying life and less time stressing over the little things. Life is good and I'm going to enjoy it! Hope you do too!

Comments

Popular Posts