Sense of humor and some spunk!

Yesterday I was helping my father-in-law out of the "assisted living" building and into my car on our way to an appointment. While getting him and his walker organized we ran into another gentleman "Gill", who I've gotten to know and quite like....he's a small, hunched back senior who you'd think wasn't listening to a word you're saying but....is in actuality taking everything in and storing it in the back of his brain.

Anyways...Gill was wanting to get into a cab and I was parked right behind. He saw me and said to my fil..."what are you doing with her?" I looked at him puzzled and said, "well I'm taking him to an appointment." He responds with...."she's mine." And I say..."oh, well you guys are gonna have to fight over me." He says...."not a bad idea."

I got a chuckle out of it....

Comments

Fen said…
Oh yeah, call it Geriatric MMA and put it on PPV! You could make a mint! Hahaha.

Popular Posts