So much going on

I am still taking "time out for me", but it's been intense this past week. What with the fil falling down and fracturing his spine, dealing with him, work, my dad, the kids, the dog, the intense pain in my legs (my fault...I keep thinking I'm 25), paying the bills, keeping up with the bills, coming up with a new menu each and every day (it's hard to keep 6 people fed), dealing with snow!

Speaking of which.....another dumping and record low temperatures! It's supposed to drop down to -6 (-10 with the wind chill factor) tonight. Car were careening, sliding, smashing...I stayed home!....the snow was a surprise and a most unwelcome addition to anyone's day. I myself, just about landed on my ass a couple of times walking Krystina to school...it was that bad here. It's pretty much all gone now but...*brrrr* is it ever frigid! But hey...who the heck are we to complain...it's -40 in Edmonton!

I turn 42 in 6 days...*ralph* and I board a plain in just 30 days after that...*shudder*.

The boys are fighting right now and I'd like to tear a strip off of each of them...it's normal...I know....but the 15 year old is being an "a-hole" to his little brother, who isn't being any better only because he's "learned from the best". *sigh*...they straightened out when?.....around 25?

I'm listening to Simon Cowell with his put downs and criticisms....the kids have shut up and are waiting.

Comments

Popular Posts