I think the worst is over

I've now been able to go a full 6 hours without kissing the toilet. I guess that means I should be back to my regular grind tomorrow?!? Whatever it was, be it bad sushi or the stomach flu...it was bad, very, very bad. Mind you....I was able to go a full 32 hours without eating and was able to sit all bundled up and get through a good amount of paperwork....just to point out the positive side. But I'm weary, it wears you out and now....I'm going to go and cozy down under the covers...and hopefully stay there through the night.

I'll take a look at the html problem tomorrow as well.

Comments

Fen said…
I'm glad the worst is past, hopefully tomorrow will see you feeling like your old self again. Wouldn't it be nice to have a full day without work, kids or chores to really recover?

Popular Posts