Spring is coming back?

While it was still freezing cold last night, it wasn't as intense as in the last few days. Apparently two days ago it was the coldest March day since 1951, dipping down to -5. Walking Krystina and the dog to school today, the sun was definitely warmer and it's supposed to head up to 8 - 10 today.

I had a visit with my fil yesterday, a little disturbing on my end....I seriously think he's starting to lose it a bit....which is hard to see and hard to deal with. I supposed if I'm lucky enough to live to 87, I'll pretty much be the same way.

Spring break is on it's way next week. I wish people would stop reminding me of that ;o). Kidding....it's always great fun to have all the kids home, all day long....I think I'm solidly book with client meetings. ;o)

It's a day of work, booking dentist appointments for the kids and cystoscopy appointment for my fil, figuring out what to make for dinner and general chaos.

Comments

Fen said…
Eight to ten degrees? Fahrenheit? Ummmmm, no thank you! With my thin California blood, I'd probably get frozen to the ground.

I'll hope for a smooth day for you!
Actually it was 8 - 10 celcius...almost t-shirt weather for us here!! And thanks...it ended up being a great day!

Popular Posts