Another day

Man is it cold today....I can't seem to warm up. I had one of those nights where I hung on to "almost" sleep for two hours before I actually "zonked". So that would make a "sleep time" of about 1:00 a.m. The alarm goes off for Tony at 6:15...which means I'm in and out of a comatose state until I actually crawl out at 7:15...which was sooo mighty hard this morning. The sheets were so warm, the room was so cold, I was so sleepy. Oh well...I have responsibilities. The boys are up and ready to head out the door, the princess is still sawing...for another 10 minutes, until I go in there and cuddle up to her, kissing her cheeks, rubbing her back, yelling in her ear "time to rise, my buttercup"! Kidding...I'll whisper.

A busy couple of days coming up. This morning after dropping Krystina off at school, I head over to West Van (about 40 kms) for a client meeting (good partner) and then out to East Van (another 35 kms) for another client meeting with a client soon to be defunct ("her" I like, the way the owners run the business...nada). Hoping to make it to the gym and then it's my usual wifely, motherly, daughterly, dog owner duties. Tomorrow it's another meeting in Vancouver (35 kms) with the accountant I deal with to go over the books for the "good partner"/"bad partner" situation...we'd like to wrap that garbage up.

So yeah....lots of stuff going on.

I did go and see my fil yesterday...brought him some homemade goulash, a fresh grain bun and a caesar salad. He was in a decent mood, so I sat with him while he ate and we chatted about things. It was a decent visit.

Oh...well, the girl is up...I should get a move on. I have a few things I want to talk about here....one of them, believe it or not...actual involves the economic situation and politics *gasp*...I know! "Me"?...talk about something of "real importance"...unheard of!

Comments

Popular Posts