Claws

I've been suffering. This is by far the worst year for my allergies to date. Not sure if it's because I'm getting older?...or if it's just the air. I know there's plenty of others around me that are suffering as well. Usually they hit me and I die for a day and then that's it...we're going on day three now and I'd still like to...claw at my eyes, swallow broken glass and shove a box of Kleenex in each nostril. I look so pathetic with the red puffy eyes and chafed splotchy skin around my nose and upper lip...seriously pathetic. It's the Alder tree that gets me...how do I know? I took allergy shots for three years and it got me nowhere! How long does it take for these trees to do their thing? Be done with it already! *pass another Kleenex please*

Comments

Deanna said…
how about high doses of vitamin C? Check with that lily white snow white herbal girl that works at pharmasave... she might have an answer. I know I have wicked seasonal allergies that try and overtake me.... and for years now I have been taking (probably too much... or not) Vit C to counter attack the symptoms. In fact.. don't even know if I get symptoms anymore.... but that just might be because I am stupid.

Popular Posts