A little more "randomness"

Yes....I really should be in bed....I don't know what the heck it is, I have a hell of a time crawling out of my warm, cozy (and all to myself at that point), big, fluffy bed in the morning and yet...here it is 11:00 and I'm awake all by my lonesome.

Today was a great day for being a total clutz. I started off by dropping my mouse in the garage (this was on transport from upstairs to my office) and having it literally "explode", then I proceeded to dump my bowl of yogurt and fax seed/meal all over me and my desk (have you ever had to pick up 2 tablespoons of that "nutty" stuff?...not to mention, the yogurt!). Then we were off to spilling a hot green tea all down my t-shirt and over my hand...but we weren't done yet! One more burn when transporting Tony's (just boiled) soup from the counter to the table (this one wins the prize for "most painful and still hurtin'") and then to top it all off....cut my finger slicing pineapple. Good thing I didn't trip over the dog on my way to the washroom, and end up with my head in the toilet!

My sister e-mailed me my "final confirmation" notice from the airline today. I asked her when we'd get our actual plane tickets....she said that the e-mail I just printed off "was" the plane ticket. It's no wonder there's chaos in this world!

I made a really yummy dish for dinner...."chicken and 20 cloves of garlic". Very simple recipe....take 4 chicken breasts and 20 cloves of garlic, cook the chicken for 4 minutes (2 minutes each side), then add 3/4 25% less sodium chicken broth and 1/4 cup Caesar salad dressing. Cover the skillet and cook until done....add Parmesan cheese and serve. Everyone loved it! In fact....no one left anything on their plates! I served it with roasted Yukon potatoes, carrots and asparagus (for the more mature).

Today I got a call from Aleks' teacher while waiting for Krystina after-school...*sigh*...it wasn't good. He's 12 and turning into his older brother. Tony had a complete freakazoid because....well, with all the crap we've put up with his brother...this was just sooo not Al! And when I said "disrespect" and "teacher" in the same sentence....considering we just got the call from Teddy's teacher yesterday about his pathetic grade/effort in French. Well....I think he got a "shake-up". Sometimes parenting "sucks".

Why do dogs eat their vomit? I know...random, but....eww...I will not have the dog lick me...gross.

Comments

Popular Posts