Weekend is here

Not that it really makes much of a difference to me. The weekend, that is. Every day is jam packed with all kinds of duties, responsibilities, trips to the grocery store, dog walks, gym trips, cooking...you get it....and already knew it. But it is nice to have the kids and hubs home...well, one "kid" is missing. Teddy's gone to his buddy's and is spending the night...not sure why...they're probably just sitting there side by side playing the same game on two computers....grunting and shouting at the screen. They do that even when they're apart...except that they're in two separate homes, with the phone stuck to their ear...grunting and shouting. Oh well...they could be doing a hell of a lot worse.

Al and Krystina sat down and watched "Marley and Me" while I finished up a project I had been working on....Al thought it was great...Krystina left just before the ending....Marley was about to kick the bucket and well....she's got in an intense soft spot for animals...*hmmmm* I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I had to put our pooch of 10 years down when I was 8 months pregnant with her?! It's amazing how much attention a woman with a big medicine ball under her shirt, bawling her eyes out can get. "Would you like to keep Keisha's leash?" *sob, wail*...."Noooooo, nooooo, please nooooo". I loved that dog.

I spent the afternoon with the accountant that I deal with. I can't say "my accountant" because he doesn't do my taxes and he doesn't pay me....but he has given me the majority of my clients (some of which are still his and some of which are only mine now...shhhh). Anyways we met today regarding the whole "bad partner/good partner" deal...what a mess...I so want that nightmare to be over. So yeah...two hours of being scrutinized and questioned as to why "this is here" and "that's there" and "why did you do that" and "where is this"...blah blah blah....it all ended up really well, although I felt a little uncomfortable as he seemed to enjoying taking peeks at my chest...NOT that there's much to check out, but still...his eyes wandered...okay. Gosh my punctuation sucks! Anyways...love the guy...he's really quite nice. He's just a little guy with a deep voice...drives a big truck....lol...no seriously....really nice guy. So I ended up going home with a list of things that need to be reconciled, looked over, fixed, changed....I've got a few hours ahead of me.

I know I said I had some other "real" things to write about...and I will get to it...it's been busy. I should have more time tomorrow...

Comments

Popular Posts