Music List

So Erik left me a comment wanting to know what I've been listening to....

Well here's my latest additions....

"Halo" - PussyCat Dolls or Beyonce...I can never remember if theses groups are together or solo.
"I'm a Window" - Matthew Good....local boy who graduated a couple of years ahead of my sister.
"Flood" - Jars of Clay
"Inside the Fire" - Disturbed...I have a very wide taste in music!
"Interstate Love Song" - Stone Temple Pilots
"Sour Girl" - Stone Temple Pilots
"Knockin at your Back Door" - Deep Purple
"Driver's Seat" - Sniff 'n' the Tears
"Violet Hill' - Cold Play
"Single Ladies" - Beyonce
"Apologize" - OneRepublic
"Silent Lucidity" - Queensryche
"Jet City Woman" - Queensryche
"I'm Not Over" - Carolina Liar
"Sex on Fire" - Kings of Leon
"Walking on a Dream" - Empire of the sun

And thanks for your suggestions....I'll definitely give them a try....although I already have "Get Low" on my iPod...nothing is a "bit much" for me! ;o)

Comments

Fen said…
I'll have to give a listen to some of these. I'm a big fan of the Kings of Leon.

Popular Posts