This past week...

...I have put together (for the most part) 70 Christmas cards...just waiting for the ribbon to "complete" the project. But I have started writing in them...regardless. I have also made a "live" wreath for my front door. I have written down the ingredients I need to purchase in order to bake many cookies. I have gone through the upstairs section of our house and gone through the closets and drawers and gotten rid of much stuff...if you look in my van, you'll see....I look like a hoarder. I have also made an advent calendar and even begin a "photo per day" project (for the 25 days prior to Christmas) and have pretty much completed the front and back cover of the album that these so called "photos" are going to be displayed in. I am truly insane and have lost my marbles without a doubt. Sometimes however....being crazy is a calmer place to be....than being sane.

Comments

Deanna said…
CRAZY is in.... I love the CRAZY part.... the world is interpreted on a whole new scale when CRAZY is the accepted norm
D....what would I do without you? Take care of yourself and get healthy and strong!

Grandpa was on 3 South today...wasn't that the floor you were on what, 9 years ago...when I told you that my mil was leaving us??? I don't see you often but...I so value your friendship!

Grandpa's doing okay too.....
Deanna said…
Hey L... you are so right... I did work on 3S (which was part of the reason I didn't go to RCH with the surgery... NOT THAT they are BAD nurses.. I just didn't want them having to SEE ME...!)

I am getting better.. s.l.o.w.l.y.... I should be all good in the coming weeks.. DO NOT FEAR. As you might see... I have better days where there is freedom involved.. and other days are just a bit icklike.

SO GLAD that Grandpa is doing alright... I think he might be happier once he can eat again!

AND GUESS WHAT.... there are people in your life that you cross for a reason.. I believe our lifepaths were meant to cross!!!

I hope you are doing OK as well... oh.. and if you need some help with christmas cards.... COSTCO might have some left overs... (ha ah aha hah h a ha hah)

Popular Posts