Life is funny that way....

....so while I wait for "iTunes" to load....I think I'll go for a pee.

Ahhh...there we go...tunes playing in my ears..wait...just my right ear! Why? Cuz my youngest son has such a fidgety problem that he's decided to chew through the one side of the ear plugs..gahhh!!

Today I spent an hour at the doctor's office wondering if I'd bring home the "HINEE". We recently noticed some pretty nasty marks on Teddy's back...at first I thought he was engaging in some pretty hot, pre-marital sex...but no...it appears just to be some simple "stretch marks". However I would not classify these are "simple"...they're just nasty! 7 stripes across his back, flowing horizontal (where'd you expect vertical)....nothing we can do about them....although I'm sure it'll be a "complex" issue...yeah...they're that "nasty"....not that I'd tell him that.

The girl has a popcorn husk stuck between the roof of her mouth and her "appliance". We've tried everything to get it out....dentist here we come.

Al got a haircut tonight...apparently it's too short.

I'm introverting myself these days....I see so much insanity and chaos...I need stability....I know where to find it....it just doesn't happen in the regular world...and that's okay....I know where I need to be.

Christmas cards...ah yes...70 on the go...they will be done!

Baking...cookies that is....this weekend...yum!

Comments

Popular Posts