The dog just farted!

Kayce has always had "issues" with her bowels...tonight...as I write this...she has just left a major gas expulsion go and ummmmmmmm......."f&*K"...it's gross!!! My nose hairs are burning and I'm gaining more wrinkles.

So what to say??

Well I took my girl (and her friend) to see "New Moon" yesterday.....not bad...although I felt sooooooooooooooooooooo guilty eating the popcorn...after what "Global" explained that eating "movie theater" popcorn was like eating a slab of bacon and fries....my heart already skips randomly...do I need to quicken it's death?

I visited with the old guy...joy...thankfully he was in a decent mood. My dad?????...he's out tonight! I told him, "no kissing on the first date" and "be home by midnight"! *sigh*...children...I have too many.

Not sure what my issues are tonight...could be the spray paint...I feel a little "light headed"!

Comments

Popular Posts