My mouth is still watering!

What a day today was!

Listening to the old planes fly overhead with their rumble, reminding of those days in the 40's (the jets sound so different nowadays, so I'll refer to the "old war" here)where there was so much uncertainty, so much death and terror...hmmm....okay....not so different from nowadays. Anyways...I was working away when I heard them rumble by...definitely made me stop for a moment to give thank to all those that served for our country...both then...and now.

We went to visit my fil, who was oblivious to what day it actually was and as usual...was full of venom and bad attitude...*sigh*....it never ends. When we reminded him that Krystina was here for the visit with us....he settled down.

She (Krystina) went on to watch her "Italian Mafioso" boyfriend at soccer practice and I went on to pick up the supplies I needed to make....borscht.

Wow!....I even surprised myself. Can we say absolutely scrumptuous! Seriously...I have the best recipe and will not deter from it. My mouth is currently watering just thinking about it. Teddy had two bowls...that's gotta tell ya something!?!?

A couple of clients got their books dealt with today as well. We're doing good.

Now it's time for these weary, number crunching fingers to take a break....or at least tuck the littlest in bed.

Comments

Popular Posts