Stuff

I have a headache.

And I have a box of gross wine.

What a way to start the weekend!?

Been working out...again. Today was especially tough...well, I pushed myself hard is what I'm trying to say. Tomorrow...I will probably need help to get out of bed...and no, not because of the "gross" wine.

While I was working out this guy shows up at the gym....can we say..."creepy"? I know it's not nice to talk about people but....he was freakin creepy, and...I wasn't the only one to think so. He stood around, stared about, popped some pills, stood around some more, stared some more, did 5 reps on a leg machine, then stood around some more, stared some more, went over to another machine, stared in the mirror, pulled the weight...once....stared some more, stood some more.....ugh...just creepy.

And then I had pizza for dinner.

Comments

Popular Posts