"Ed Hardy"

Seriously...who the heck is this guy? Yeah, I heard of him. I knew that if you owned a piece of clothing with the name sprawled across it...you were "in". But that's as far as I knew.

Then today.....my uncle back in Slovakia sends us a package full of goodies! One item...a beautiful "Ed Hardy" short sleeved short with sequins...I thought "oh, this is nice!". As soon as I let my bud know that I got one....she was no longer finger tapping on the computer but rather punching the buttons on the phone..."what?! You have an Ed Hardy shirt?! Do you have any idea what that's worth? Does it still have the tags attached? We're selling it!"

Apparently this shirt I got today is worth somewhere in the vicinity of $200.00! For a stinking shirt!! I don't know if I should wear it to my "renewing of my vows" or if I should put it in a safety deposit box! It is nice...but $200 nice? Well let's see when I slip it on.

And with that said....another day at the gym is done.

Did I mention the french perfume he also sent me? Should I be concerned? Personally I think it's his way of sucking up to me for stiffing me when I visited in '86 and he never came to see me. In that case....*phhht*....I'll enjoy! But he is cool....so I do appreciate it.

Comments

Fen said…
Every Ed Hardy shirt I've seen has been appallingly ugly. I didn't know he produced less annoying clothes.

I haven't been working out as much as I should but I'm trying. Might get another ride in tomorrow after work before it gets dark (which seems really, really early these days).
Erik...I can see what you mean (as I've checked out the website) but....the one I got is pretty simple and really...kinda nice. It'll go nice with a pair of yoga pants, jeans and a pair of boots...seriously...not a "horrid" site as some of the shirts can be.

Hmmmm.....maybe it's a "knock-off"???? ;o)

Popular Posts