Tits and Tat...or should that be "Tids and Tads"?

I am concerned about a friend this evening. I am really hoping (and praying) that she will regain her strength and health...fast. I found out she wasn't fairing so well, through my dad....who sees her far more often than I do! He said that she shut down the stroke group a little early due to her "not feeling so hot". So again....be better "D".

In other notes....it's raining here...alot. And if I manage to miss any letters that should be hit with the ring finger...sorry...I sliced it with a Henkell's yesterday....can't stand bandages...trying really hard to not have to "back-space" and pick words that require the use of the "ring finger". I'll live...it's a far better injury as compared to the whallop I did on Friday.

To add to my injuries....I have a very strange bruise that had suddenly emerged on my right calf....it's been a week and it's still there...stronger than ever....no pain...just a bright purple, blood spot...perhaps a leg aneurism???? I know...my husband wanted to slap me as well...but still...it's very odd. And now...I get to add a bruise from my fall and another bruise from....oh who knows!

Now "the girl"...she's been holding onto a tooth forrrrrrrrrreeeevvvvvvvvvveeerrrr!! The new tooth is half way out and the old tooth is hanging by...well literally....some pink wire. I've tried to knock her out cold...I've tried to tie her to the door...to no avail. I even went out and bought her a darn green "Puffle" (to be given by the tooth fairy) and still...nothing. I gave her a beef bone and am hoping for the best...keep your fingers crossed.

Until then...I must rest the sliced finger.

"D"...get better!!

Comments

Deanna said…
Hey Lou... the same goes for you.... BECAREFUL out there... is that spot a result of your "splastsatdent!".

Oh.. not sure what the deal was yesterday... went to the group... and I should have cancelled the group many moons ago...but didn't... but some people came, whichwas nice... but for whatever reason.. I ended up with a massive headache... and since ther was only going to be 5 people doing a game.. I just suggested that we leave it. (the one game involved lots of throwing.. and since there wasn't many people there to help out.. I thoght we better not do it. Since... I know I for one wasn't able to bend.. and then doubly not able to bend because of the idiotic headache.

Went home... layed down for a humber of hours... which made me feel better again.

HOLY SMOKEROLAS this has blasted the Life & stamina out of me.

Making me nuts actually.

Anyways... todays a new day... not sure what direction the head is headed in.... hopefully in a clear painless one!

Don't worry about me little lady, and it was kind of your dad to say something....

AND... I even got the hair cut off.. and it wasn't stuck to my head anylonger... so you know.. that made me look different this week.

OK... take it easy out ther woman!

OH.. PS... this will make you laugh... bought the BOXED cards from Costco the other day... they were 4 bucks off!
Hey D...the weird looking bruise just showed up...not sure where it came from.

Glad to hear it wasn't tooooo serious...I mean, "your condition".....I worry...I am a worrier.

lol...I was thinking of picking up a box of "those cards" myself! ;o)

Popular Posts