I'm feeling a little overwhelmed these days. You might not guess it if you come across my path...well, then again...maybe the frazzled hair, no make-up and my favorite black, sweater/jacket, covered in dog/my hair and/or the bags under my eyes...they might just give it away?!?! As always, so much going on...but that gets boring...doesn't it? I mean seriously...reading the same old woes do tend to get a little "meh"!?!

I downloaded a few more songs that I'm just loving right now...you probably don't want to know which ones....I'm in a "country" kind of mood as of late....puts me in a special place and I'm needing that place right now. So yeah...I'm listening to iTunes with the headphones that Aleks has gone and destroyed, ie. only one ear works...I feel lop-sided...hmmm...maybe I should switch ears, since I've got the ear thingy in the ear that's partially gone deaf.

In other really important and exciting news...Krystina has finally lost the popcorn husk she had stuck in her "appliance"...yay!...one less appointment to have to deal with! Teddy gets his braces off on the 14th...did I already mention that? Al....oh Al....within minutes of purchasing his new $60 PS3 controller...he decided it was a good time to "take it apart"...literally...and try to install a red l.e.d light...we'll just see how that gets put back together. I am a little concerned considering he was using Tony's "drill" for something or other.

Christmas is coming! Can you believe it's almost here? There's baking, cooking, cleaning, decorating to be done...all at the same time that I have to finish my Christmas cards (70)...making, signing and posting. This of course with everything else...

And now....Grandpa (my dad) has been called into to have his gallbladder surgery early...early, as in this Monday!!! Guess I'll be playing nurse...again.

Oh and did I mention???? Teddy's growing a beard....oh yeah....a nice fuzzy, blond beard. Just when I shaved Al's head and commented on his "nekid" legs.

I sure do like the wreath I put together the other day....it's hanging on my front door, if you care to take a look....she is a "live" one.

And with that....I'll be dead tired tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans...we had ours last month. Turkey....ugly bird....darn good wings!

Comments

Deanna said…
Oh L... you are just so good.

AND and your lovely dog looked just wonderful to me yesterday... (OK, that is coming from ONE crazy haired person... !), but you did look LOV-L-LEE.

SEE... now I can hide in my big over sized jacket... and feel that as long as the lipstick is on... everything else underneath doesn't matter.

I should put together a new "live-one"... that would be exciting for me.... I will roll past your door and see yours...

I caught up with the Gramsterman LONG before I let him think that it was OK to grow those icky teenage beards!!! (probably have done mental damage to him). Hmm.. oh well... tit for tat I guess this time.. ha ha ha ah ha.

HE is currently in the USA right now with the girlfriend and her family.... so strange.

Well... I am into the shower... gotta find my way to the whirlwind doctor lady that will only add to the headache that I already have...

Am in need of coffee... will not have any until after I see her...

See... we are ALL so messed up!!!

I hope you start feeling better little one... there isn't a lot of you to start feeling icky at this time of year.... go see your doc.. I know I just LOVE seeing mine....
Oh D....you are so lovely and always make me feel so good about myself...thank you!

Popular Posts