I am a clutz...

I had a bit of a fall today. Silly me. The doorbell rang at around 3:15ish...and I just got so plain excited because I just KNEW that my Stamping Up order was waiting for me!! I get so stupid when it comes to crafts. And yeah....I know I don't have the time BUT....this is for my Christmas cards and hello...."foam" cards are soooo passe!

Anyways....I get up to leave my desk and what the heck happens????.....my foot gets caught in my keyboard cord. Of course it just HAD to be the leg that I had the a.c.l. surgery on and wouldn't you just know it....it doesn't work quite as well as the other one....not that that one is any better! And there you have it....me....flying through the air...with my leg caught in a cord...picture it...it's pretty stupid! I end up flying out the door, landing on my left arm, banging my right wrist, scraping my left knee....thankfully, missing my head against the door frame/floor. Sadly though....I cannot lift my left arm up....and my right wrist is already "owie"...can't wait to see how I'm going to feel tomorrow morning. The bruise and rug burn on my left knee should be a sexy addition to my mangled mess.

Note to self.....let the kids answer the damn door!

Comments

Susan said…
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I hope you recover quickly from your tumble.

Popular Posts