I...can't....move..

I woke up this morning (Saturday) as I always do....kiss (or two) to the foul breathed husband, double scratch on the back and then a swing of the feet over the side of the bed and....up we go. And everything was good....I tidied up, got my coffee and checked over blogs and e-mails. Then I started in on the days activities and before I knew it....I couldn't bend over any more. And ever since the brightness of the morning....I've been in excruciating pain...on my right side. I will live but....don't breathe on me.

In other wonderful and depressing news.....a 15 year old was raped, merely "feet" from my father-in-laws home last night....seriously...50 ft.

I spent $72.00 on Christmas dance tickets that I (and the hubs) won't even be able to attend.

The hubs has drilled holes in "his beast" and has attached the "louvers"....they do look nice!

Teddy get his braces off on the 14th...yay!! I just hope it wasn't a waste of $6,100.00!

My father saw my mother (and vice versa) yesterday (from afar)...she saw him...he saw her....she was on her way to the liquor store....still a mess.

I visited with my father-in-law today...which I quickly regretted...well, not sure if that's the right word but.....it's really hard to visit with him when he's sooo fricken miserable. He doesn't want to live any more....I don't know how to handle him any more. I visit him the most, so...I think it's still a matter of him feeling as though he can "spew" on me....because he's comfortable, but.....it bothers me.

In other completely, different news...I went through Krystina's room.....wow....bags and bags and bags of stuff came out....I feel refreshed! And about 200 lbs lighter!

And with that...I'm going to rest the screwed up back...g'night.

Comments

Popular Posts