Because I'm still sober....

....KIDDING!!! I think it's more like..."because I'm still awake!" Don't get all worried and all that.

The kids are home tomorrow for Remembrance Day, so's the husband, the dog and Grandpa. I get to head out tomorrow and douse the flames that are picking up again over at the seniors home. Apparently my fil has been stuffing his pills in the heater vent...along with scraps of paper etc. Why can't those people take a simple request like, "please watch him take his pills and make sure he swallows them" and make sure it's filled out? He's playing his little stupid game again and I'm back to tell him that I'm done with spending my time in doctors' offices and emergency rooms because of his stubbornness. (sp?)

On a different note however....my tummy is not feeling very well at all tonight. It's been cramping all day and feels as though someone has kicked me from side to side and ovary to ovary. The throne has had my visit on a number of occasions tonight...okay...tmi...I'll give you that. But seriously.....*grumble, grumble, grumble*. I don't think H1N1 starts this way.

In other really important news....I really need to get my hair colored.

I've been back to the gym...in all of my spare time and while it's always soooooo hard to go (I'm always coming up with some excuse to keep me from getting there....such as WORK).....it's something that I really need to keep regular. It easier to go now that the weather has turned.

Speaking of weather....what a cold, gloomy, miserable, wet day we had today. They're calling for snow mixed with rain this weekend....insane!

What else? Krystina just about lost it at the Remembrance Day assembly today...she's such a softy. Teddy's still failing math. Aleks is becoming a boy I don't recognize. My dad continues to frustrate me. The Mustang shines perfectly in the heated garage. The dog continues to vomit. Work continues. We're all still healthy. And I still really need to get more sleep.

G'night.

Comments

Fen said…
I can't help with much but I can suggest trying to find yourself a workout buddy. You are far, far less likely to blow it off if there is someone else counting on you.

Yeah, yeah, I know, another responsibility. But this is a good one. Besides, working out with a friend is more fun than working out alone unless you immerse yourself in music and sweat out your frustrations!

Popular Posts