Crazy as ever

Yesterday I saw three clients, signed Teddy up for summer school...he doesn't seem to give a poop that he's going to spend 4 weeks (in July), 2 hours a day, retaking math 10. He needs to pass...it's either that or he drops down to "Math Essentials" (10) for the first semester and then hopefully...hopefully..."Math Essentials" (11) in the second semester. Anyways...the point of my verbal diarrhea (sp?) is that I had to add that to my already packed agenda. Oh yeah...I was at an accounting seminar at 8:30 in the a.m. as well...downtown. I felt a little strange to see other parents there with their delinquent children, while I showed up on my own....such is life. I also had to fork over $100 as a book deposit and...oh yeah...they take their money right away.

Today I managed to do a bunch of data-entry....you have no idea how fast my fingers can fly! Lunches, dinner and of course...Aleks' year-end guitar recital...could not be more proud...course you're gonna have to wait for that one. I also managed 30 fricken cupcakes...Krystina's birthday is on Sunday, of course school is already over and she really wanted to celebrate with her class-mates...that's where the cupcakes came into play...and yuck...I don't buy those "pre-made" ones. I also got a call from my fil..."where are you? are you coming?" I assured him I was...but not until tomorrow. He needs milk...and apparently...a leg amputation...according to him.

We have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning at 8 a.m. Krystina has had rubber bands on two of her back molars since last Thursday. She made the big step to agree to getting help with her "thumb sucking" problem. Tomorrow she'll have a mold made and new bands put in. Two weeks later (and $700) she'll have a most hideous "appliance" inserted and cemented in to her mouth.....which should curb her nasty thumb sucking habit and....hopefully drop those front teeth down. Doing this will not guarantee that she won't need braces later...but hopefully it'll prevent her from having her jaw broken and re-arranged. It's been a little traumatic at this household as of late.

So there you go...many things on the go...may new opportunities...lots to smile at and be thankful for.

Time to relax...just a little.

Comments

Popular Posts