Still stitched

So I went to go and get my stitches out this afternoon. The doctor took a look at my owie and said, "yeah...everything looks good...we're going to go ahead and remove the stitches". He proceeded to remove one and he says..."um no...we're not quite ready". So I'm left with two stitches (instead of three) a bunch of tape and go back in two more weeks. And still no leg workouts.

It's going to rain tonight. Finally.

My dog didn't puke today.

I went to my first "networking" luncheon. Something might just come out of it.

I'm hot and I'm cold....no, I'm not related to Katie Perry...I think it's menopause...or panic that the kids are home for the summer.

I need a brake job, a hair job and a house clean.

So be it...it's my life...normal as ever.

Comments

Fen said…
What a wacky life we lead when "My dog didn't puke today" is a highlight! Hahaha!
lol...isn't that the truth!!

Popular Posts