Repetition

Hi.

I'm here to tell you nothing new.

I'm here to tell you that I'm just as busy as ever, I've got all kinds of things on the go, and that life is pretty good right about now.

The days have been filled with warmth and sunshine. Everyone's health is stable. Sore is healing. I've just added another two clients to my repetoire. I am finding time to include photo taking here and there. I'm even crafting to a point. The gym has had to wait...until my stitches come out, but I did manage an upper workout this week. My freezer (and my sister's) will be full come this Saturday evening with cabbage rolls, meat balls and perogies...all made by us. Let's just hope we finishing the cooking before all the wine runs dry! Today I will be bottling 60 bottles of wine and Tony will be bottling 90 on the weekend....I think we'll be good now until....next month *ahem*, next year.

So yeah....all is good.

Comments

Popular Posts