I obviously live for punishment

My work load was starting to dwindle a tad and I was actually getting a little bit nervous, as my income is what keeps the kids clothed and in extra curricular activities. So almost within 30 seconds of spending a whopping $15 on 100 new business cards, I start getting e-mails and calls and invitations to "networking" lunches. Um yeah....I told my husband to hide any business cards that he had of mine and not dare hand any out. The wheels are spinning again.

Not to mention the fact that I have a friend who's joined a "mlm" group and is promoting the best skin care I know of. And then of course there's the Kyani idea as well....that I'm seriously going to take another look at, because I think the product really works and...if it's a benefit for other...it could be for me too. But I have to make sure that I'm not stuck in a rut with work first.

On another note....Teddy has managed to pass 3 of his four classes. Where a month and a half ago he was failing all...he has somehow managed to bring up his grades, by as much as 15%, simply by....handing in the work....no shit?! So the one class "math", will be retaken during the month of July (2 hours a day) and hopefully he'll grasp it and pass it as well. What I can't seem to understand though, is why he has to go in on Monday to write a "provincial exam" in math....when he's failed it. Is our education system as screwed as our justice system?!

It's gonna be a busy couple of days as Krystina's having her year-end dance recital tomorrow and Saturday. Apparently I need to learn how to make a bun out of her hair...this should be fun!

I've been sleeping rather "shitty" as of late...let's hope for a decent night tonight. And if those dogs (four of them) start up again tomorrow at 6 a.m., there will be some serious bullets flying. I am totally kidding about that....wouldn't want PETA to come after me!

Comments

Popular Posts