Healing



Um yeah...I just had to share. This is 5 days post slice. I'd say we're healing nicely.

It's been a crazy few days, so much to do, so much to finish...all is good though.

Tony and I have decided to seriously look into "non drug therapy" for ADD and our eldest child. We've left it far too long....better late than never, right? We are completely opposed to feeding drugs to Teddy....there's gotta be a better, more natural approach. I've started some research and am going to visit a few natural health food stores to see what they can suggest. It's become far too obvious that he really does need some sort of intervention.



On a different note....no, that's not the moon....it's the sun, last night. There's a crazy assed forest fire burning a few hundred kilometres from here (6,000 hectares worth) and it's actually filtered itself down here to the "city". The fire...I believe....was caused by an irresponsible camper.

Comments

Fen said…
Glad you are healing nicely, it must look worse than it feels though!

I'm curious as to what you'll find out about non-drug ADD therapy. I should probably address my own ADD at some point.

Yeah, while fires are kind of scary, they do create some rather dramatic colors in the sky!
Hey Erik,

Well I started Teddy on a fish oil blend....I was thinking the Kyani would probably be just as good (if not better)....just not sure about the age level. Anyways...he's putting up a major stink about it but....he is taking them.

Popular Posts