This week

Yesterday I went to my clients as usual, and then to another clients'...and then to the gym....and then heated myself up even a little more over a hot oven. Today I went to meet up with a client, who happens to be a good friend of a "mom" at the school...so I guess I was responsible for a bit of a "reunion" of sorts...and perhaps a new partnership business venture (for the two of them). I also dealt with Teddy and his braces....he lost an entire wire (straight across his bottom teeth) on Sunday when he bit into an apple. Watered the garden/flowers because....well it's been scorching here. Tomorrow it's a "work at home" day along with a visit to my fil. Thursday I'll work until 1:30 and then it's off to the hospital to get those two lumps removed. Friday will be mellow....but I will go and help a friend with some laptop issues. Yes!...."me"....computer problems....I'll be there to help. Let's just hope I don't screw it up....nah...in this case, I'll know what I'm doing.

On another note....I've been totally bitchy today. Maybe it's the heat. Maybe it's hormones. I don't usually get like this but....I'm a bit of a grump today.

But I did get my "package". And that....I will write about tomorrow!

Comments

Fen said…
I don't know what the deal is with your shipment. No Sunrise at all though there is a "free" bottle on the way. I'll find out what I can and let you know.

As for me, I'm coming down to the wire with my job and, hate to say it, I'm really looking forward to a break and working on my Kyani full time!

Hang in there!

Popular Posts