250 perogies and an ab workout at 3 a.m.

So my sister and I spent the afternoon/evening together yesterday making cabbage rolls and perogies.....lots and lots of cabbage rolls and perogies. Oh and...drinking wine...but of course. Krystina came to spend time with her cousin and we had a great time...maybe too good of a time....we'll leave the "ab workout at 3 a.m" to your imagination...silly girls who had wayyy too much to drink. The perogies turned out great, although I'm wondering if my sister thought it was about "how they looked" as opposed to about "how good they taste"! ;o) She made some very beautiful perogies indeed. We talked, we laughed, she made me feel good about my decisions...she always inspires me. I don't think her husband (my bil) appreciated the giggling phone call at 3 a.m. though.....but then again....he should have expected it.

Well it was 4 a.m. by the time we finally crashed and we were abruptly awoken at 9:30, sooo.....I'm going to go sleep for a week.

Comments

Popular Posts