Spoke too soon

I should've known better. I should've known when the doctor told me that I could Extra Tylenol for the pain and then quickly asked me..."or would you like a prescription for something stronger?". I...being the tough cookie that I am....said, "oh no, I've had three kids....I'll be fine"...and I was...until 8:00 p.m. The freezing has worn off, I'm bleeding and now bruising and basically...want some good ole Tylenol 3's....of which I don't have....so I'll have a glass of wine.



It's an awful picture...makes my leg look fat...which it is not! I have a scratch from rubbing my leg against a concrete pad.

Well since the photo was taken the bandage has no white showing, and there's bruising creeping in near the bottom. And it hurts like hell! Oh and the little bandage on my pinky....um yeah...I tore part of my nail off my nail bed. I'm a wreck and should just stay in bed!

Comments

Fen said…
You should know this but the first rule of surgery is, when they ask you if you want painkillers, you say YES! Because it might not hurt then but it will soon, that's for sure! I know you're tough and all but no need to suffer needlessly, that's what your kids are for!
Erik....I know, I know...live and learn,or....never learn.

It's Saturday today and it's feeling much better! I might even do some gardening.

Popular Posts