It's quiet tonight

Krystina has gone out to a sleepover (birthday party), Teddy's gone to his bf's to rot in front of the computer. Al's home and has worked incredibly hard today...Grandpa's where he always is...on the couch...*grr*. Tone and I are waiting until we have "our space" back and can sit down and watch a movie...can't remember which one it is, off the top of my head....I'll probably be in bed by the time the opening credits are finished.

I just finished downloading a few more songs on my iPod....my one and best escape.

Tony and I went out to a local pub, had a couple of drinks, nachos and wings....was hoping that my favorite "red Thai curry sauce and mussels" was on the menu, but...*sigh*...to no avail. I settled on the wings and nachos.

Anybody want to know a little more about this fabulous product "Kyani"? Just ask me...it's made me feel better....can't wait to see what my blood pressure will be at at my next physical.

"The beast" needs an overhaul...that should be a nasty expense...along with Krystina's teeth, medical and all the other bills. *whine* *bitch* *complain*

My stitches are FINALLY coming out on Monday....hopefully!

My dog just had a "stare down" with me...I won.

*sigh*...this is so lame...do I still have an audience?

Comments

Fen said…
Busy as always, too many things going on, I honestly don't know how you keep it altogether.

But yeah, you still have an audience!

Popular Posts