Won Ton's and Wine at 11 p.m.

I just endured sitting back-stage with about 20 girls, 12 and under from 5:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. Now you know why I'm having the wine?! The Won Ton soup...because I hadn't had dinner.

Did you know that little girls have the stinkiest feet?! And they blow farts and walk around like nothing's happening?

Ahhhh....but they look tremendously cute with their eyelashes curled and lengthened...they're hair in buns and their lips in perfect pout! The giggles and the squiggles...the rush to get their next costume on and make it out the door with their hair still together.

Krystina had a blast. Two numbers tonight and another show tomorrow. This time though....I get to be in the audience.

Comments

Fen said…
What? No photos? I feel like I've been robbed of the cuteness!
I was too tired to upload them. And hey...after wine and won ton's...it was time to just chill.

Should be able to film the performance today...

I'm feeling especially attached to Krystina today...I'll write about the major step she took on her own at the dentist office. We'll be out a bit of money, but....*sigh*...well you'll find out.

Popular Posts