On my "agenda"

The area under my armpit/arm has an ache for the last couple of days...not sure if it's my imagination, a strain or my lymph nodes...*sigh*...soon enough.

Tuesday I go to LGH for a "chemo teaching" or "chemo 101" I supposed...and I thought that that was one hospital I wouldn't have to frequent, seeing as though I know every other one in the lower mainland like the back of my hand!

Wednesday I go in for a "sentinel lymph node mapping" whereby even more glow juice gets injected in and around my tumor and then flows towards my lymp nodes...to see if the cancer has put its ugly claws there.

Thursday morning I get a "fine wire" inserted into my tumor....at this point I cannot wear a bra and will walk around for a couple of hours with this wire poking out...

Thursday at 11:30 I get the "chop job"....and then I'm home later that day.

December 14th I see my oncologist.

December 15th I'll get my hair cut short.

December 24th (bright and early - 8:30 a.m) I start my 3+ hour chemo treatment.

*Ho Ho Ho Ho*

Comments

Popular Posts