I may have had an extra glass of two of wine tonight...but that'll be it for this chick. Yes, I do enjoy my wine...very much....but I don't think it's going to mix very well with anesthesia and/or chemo drugs...sooooo.....this will be it for this girl. I will miss you...yes I will.....

D....you are too funny....I love you too.

People....my boob has been sore for about 4 days now and is growing slightly larger than the other....I cannot wait till this tumor is removed....

I can wait however...for chemo...even though I have no choice...I think this is the part that scares me the most.

My freezer is filling....thanks P for the laughs tonight....I sooo needed that.

I'm going to miss my hair.

In other notes....my son has soccer pics at 7:50...I gotta go....and in more ways than one...no really...I "gotta go"!

g'night

Comments

Popular Posts