All I could think of....

....was getting into my comfy, cozy, fleece pants....and I'll just live in them for the next 6 months thank you!

Today was wet, rainy, breezy and cold....to the bone "cold". I just wanted to be home in the comfort of my cozies.

We're picking a short hair style for me....

Friends have been wonderful bringing me yummies that I can freeze and use when I need to.

I picked up a couple of yoga dvd's that I can do from home.

The entire elementary school now knows....apparently I have "hair cancer".

I'm tired and can't wait for Thursday...strange as it may sound....I WANT this surgery.

And now I'll go and deal with the eye infection that seems to be festering in my right eye...yuck.

Comments

Fen said…
You will most definitely be in my thoughts all day tomorrow. Be strong, stay strong and get well! Got it? Good!
Deanna said…
Oh my friend... hope you felt my vibes coming your way ... have thought about you and the family all day ... give Tony a hug from me as well.... well and your Dad ... and the chicklets .. and that crazy dog ... most of all ... thinking of you tomorrow as well my friend.

Popular Posts