It's a joke...right?

This....predicted to be a very, very cold winter... with lots and lots of snow....and me....having to go bald....really.....seriously? I'm stocking up on toques! ....or how ever you spell it.

We had soccer pics at 7:50 this morning...the hubs was off doing his parking duty before that....I had bought new flannel sheets at Costco the other day and was finally enjoying them last night....needless to say...I came home and crawled back into bed....it was -2.

Krystina had a game at noon...it was great....what I saw of it....I always get too chatty during these games and then I forget why I'm where I am...until the end...or a goal is scored...which there was not...it was a tie...."nula/nula"....hot chocolate was in order moments after....for the both of us.

More snow is on it's way...Wednesday they say.....it's okay because hey...I have flannels.

Comments

Popular Posts