I can't get rid of the cold....

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/cabc0224

....I'm wearing warm socks, comfy cozy fleece pj's and my ever so comfy and puffy pink bathrobe and...I'm still cold. It's going to snow tonight...so they say....well I say...and don't be a "me hater"....*let it snow*. I'm not going anywhere tomorrow...I'd be happy just staying in what I'm wearing now...oh but wait.... I may get an appointment for an ECG....this was a missing "pre-op" that I got called about...well...hopefully I'll be home tomorrow...my ticker is just fine.

I'm thrilled that I finally got Firefox to work for me again...it was in the dumper till now and even better....I got all of my bookmarks back as well!!!

I spent tonight looking through an "Aveda" book that I had picked up a few years back on a trip to Tofino....it's kind of a holistic approach to life and health. Now that I'm looking at it again with these newly "opened eyes"....I find it very interesting and have noted some really important points....for someone going through what I am. Don't worry...I won't be walking around in a burlap sack but....I may just investigate the whole "organic" thing....for what it's worth.

Comments

Popular Posts