I feel so special

I get a call from LGH almost every day now....today I had two....sorry, I was busy dealing with my late father-in-laws banking issues....I didn't have time today....but I did go for a beer... is that bad? I'm wondering if todays' call has anything to do with my coverage....good grief...we're prepared but hello...I feel guilty that I won't be able to give the kids a nice Christmas dinner and yet we're probably going to fork over $50,000.00+ for meds to keep me alive....even though they're going to make me puke and poop and lose all of my hair..."all" of it....

I told Al...he was stunned...but he has "COD".

We just have the little one to worry about now...

...less than two weeks now. I keep telling the hubs to get his "grabs" in now... lol... yeah whatever....I'm a leper.

Comments

Deanna said…
You are special .. so live in whatever way makes you even more specailer .... spesch-al-er. ... for those with the stupidty impairment... which would be me at the moment... making the kids laugh .... cause I went to the sisters. ... drank a couple extras... and am now rambling about whatevas.

So you realize that I bought that camera because of you ... right ... ????

You realize that I write much of what I write about because of you right... ?

I laugh that my sister is your friend on faceBBBBB because she is busy looking for friends right now right....

You realize that I am MUCH MORE reelllaaaaxxxedddd because of you ... seriously.

I might have had a couple glasses of wine... but at the end of the day ... I think HEAVILY about YOU ... and your trials... and embrace the trivials that are flying my way...which is why it makes it much much much easier to walk into Kerrisdale Cameras and buy 1800.oo dollars worth of camera equipment that I have NO business buying....

I know I claim to be a friend ... but am unsure of what I will be able to help you with .. and IF at the end of the day you can look at my blog, and you can laugh ...well then ... there you go ... it is what it is ... because THE LORD KNOWS that even HE doesn't wish for me to cook for him .. let alone YOU !

Alright... the children have hidden in their bedrooms, it's after midnight.... so I should probably do the same... wait .. is that a toilet I just heard flush .. I think it was "the jimmy"....
lmao....D....do you realize that it was probably because of me...that you had those 'glasses of wine'? Although after reading this...I think it might have been "mugs"! xo

Popular Posts