The plan....

....was to go and visit the fil tonight...Tony a little earlier to get some old WWII info out of him and then I'd come in.....we'd have some "quality time" and then Tony and I would head off to dinner (something that rarely happens) to the local Cactus Club.

He called me about 5 minutes into the visit...."don't bother...he's nuts".

My fil is clearly possessed or something bad is happening to him.....he's clearer than he's been in months, no stuttering, crisp in the eye contact and yet.....he's swearing and yelling and saying Tony (and the rest of the family...including me) are against him that we're conspiring against him.....that we want him dead....it's uglier than I can even get into....they called a psych doctor...he doesn't want to eat or take his meds....he thinks everyone is out to "get him"......

*sigh*....lol....we're only "given what we can take"...right?....I cant' take any more...

Comments

Popular Posts